CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine first time user, what's this breakout? How's my sski?

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
deala0688 Views: 2,683
Published: 8 years ago

Iodine first time user, what's this breakout? How's my sski?

Hello!

Been reading around the forum for a while and several weeks ago I started SSKI supplementation. I didn't experience any noticable detox reactions so I slowly increased my dose over the period of 1 week in which I was taking between 60 and 90mg a day. I thought a skin breakout might be caused by the Iodine directly or somehow in part (hormones? was two weeks late on period which was around the time I was taking iodine.) So I stopped SSKI and now around a week later my skin is practically clear but I'm not sure. My eczema also flared at the time. The skin around my mouth and around my ear area was really dry rough itchy and sensitive.

I was taking vitamin c, biotin, milk thistle, zinc (infrequently) and a probiotic. Selenium and the b vitamins were in the mail.

I wanted to know if they were a specific kind of blemish that are tied to the iodine. I read that the detox of Iodine that's Acne is non coniform and read something that seem to imply they didn't produce a white head and mine were red, some really tiny, some bigger and a lot did have white heads but they'd still be red.

I wasn't sure if it was the SSKI since I felt otherwise fine and also because I started to breakout a day or two before (I believe so, it's getting a little fuzzy in memory) and I could of swore it was due to a new cream. Although, I've never broke out in pimples in response to a cream; my skins combination w/ an oily T-zone, I get small occasional blemishes but this was a full on breakout; most which was on my cheeks which my good skin?!

This is the sski I bought:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121066171646?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m...

I'd also appreciate people's opinions on the form of Iodine I got.

Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)