CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Add which iodine to sski? Concerned about body temp, hormones/adrenals, skin

deala0688 Views: 2,591
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,879

Re: Add which iodine to sski? Concerned about body temp, hormones/adrenals, skin

Should I add Iodine to my SSKI (potassium iodide)?

I'm still trying to understand all the forms of iodine/iodide. I get SSKI and Lugol's for the most part, but then there's iosol, magnascent, atomidine, electrodine.

What should I consider if I want to take something in addition to SSKI ?

One reason why I really wanted to take Iodine is because of low body temperature. I get very cold easily all the time and my h ands and feet in particular get like ice. I hear all the time your hands are so cold. Even if it's not cold this happens. I have a personal heater in my room because I need it warmer than everyone else in my house likes. I've always had the tendency to get cold easily since I was young but I feel like I've gotten worse especially in regards to the hands and feet.

But I didn't see an improvement although I was only taking sski for about a week. How long does it take to see that kind of an improvement? Is there a form of Iodine that's best for that?

I also was hoping iodine might help my hormones/adrenals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)