CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone here water fasting for serious diseases??

Views: 1,373
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,024

Re: Is anyone here water fasting for serious diseases??

Thank you for replying. Would you happen to have the link to the book that was posted? I cannot seem to find it.

I'm new to water fasting. So far the longest we have fasted is 3 days in a row. Additionally, we fast one or two days a week for the past few months. I am unsure how many days or weeks it takes to Water Fast your way out of a serious disease? I realize that diseases all come from toxin overload, and that disease is formed through a long process of toxin overload. The problem is that the diseases I'm dealing with affect different organs of the body and I don't know how long a certain organ can be fasted without damage or toxin processing/healing crisis, etc. or if its contraindicated, or if it really matters?!

It would help if people posted their success stories. I know there are a few. I am curious to see if Water Fasting helped eliminate serious diseases, and not just weight loss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)