CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Rayna Dee Views: 3,873
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,106

Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

You stuck that out for over 2 weeks kiddo! Best you take a big break! It took me over 2 weeks to clear that funke going on in my body and spirit! I know everybody is different thou!Take it easy--wait until you are strong enough to do battle again!
I tried putting pumpkin seeds and yogurt in a food processor- been trying to swallow that-LOL- for a couple days--ugh! And then some caster oil.Wow! It works! Saw some strange thinner then hair stuff and about 1/8 inch long!I have no idea what that was!I suppose there are microscoptic parasites/amoeba things and such.And be careful about medicine/pills! I read somewhere that the oil I took is toxic-wormwood-and maybe the Black-Walnut hull too!Feels like your head isn't screwed on right!It effects your central nervous system! Such dark thoughts...I'd rather detox slowly--still gotta function daily!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)