CureZone   Log On   Join
Constipation, parasite drugs, questions. Please help.

sduifvnbss Views: 1,040
Published: 9 years ago

Constipation, parasite drugs, questions. Please help.

Hi, I really need some help.

I've seriously tried EVERYTHING for constipation, senna, psylium, Oxypowder , Epsom Salts , laxatives, colon cleanses, ozone water, enemas.

I'm mostly constipated all the time and have small bm every 3-4 days.

The only thing that does anything is Sea Salt flush, but that's horrible and usually gets out just water and a tiny bit of fecal matter. After it I get even more constipated.

I KNOW it's the parasites, every single time I try to eat good food normally or do almost ANY anti- parasite supplements(clarkia based stuff) I get super constipated and don't go for like almost 5-6 days.

Whenever I get super constipated I get overrun with extreme anger and fatigue. This is insane.

I'm going to be doing parasite DRUGS I haven't done them before. Praziquantel, mebendazole, albendazole, ivermectin and nitazoxanide.

I'm only 23 and I can barely function. I have big plans for my life, I just want to be free.

My question is, Have any of you had problems similar to this? Has using parasite drugs or supplements cleared up your constipation?
Is there anything you guys know that can help me?

Thank you so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)