CureZone   Log On   Join
X-Rays Necessary? with chiro

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
niteblume Views: 1,569
Published: 8 years ago

X-Rays Necessary? with chiro

Hi All,
I hope someone can answer my question. I want to go to a chiropractor to see if he can help me with sciatica. My question is whether it is necessary for them to do an x-ray in order to know how to treat me. The one I hope to go to also does acupuncture. I would rather not get x-rays because I am more sensitive than most to electromagnetic fields. I have had sciatica for several years which I believe is connected more to piriformis muscle than it is to spinal issues. My concern now is with a balance problem that I am actually hoping is caused by sciatica because that sounds better than any alternative I can think of. After doing some searching, it sounds like my symptoms could possibly be related to sciatica. I feel it more on my left side and it seems that my left leg is weak when I try to push off with it. It causes me to bend over and feel off balance. I also have numb face on that side. After researching, I found numbness in face connected with sciatica.

Anyway, my question is whether most chiropractors insist on an x-ray and if I should give in and let them do one OR keep looking for someone who doesn't insist on them. I have avoided x-rays since I have been affected by sensitivity to EMF's.

I hope someone knows the answer to this because it is getting scary.

Thank you.

nb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)