CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High PPM Colloidal Silver Article Explains why Atoms are better than nanoparticles.

InCharge Views: 2,457
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,599

Re: High PPM Colloidal Silver Article Explains why Atoms are better than nanoparticles.

For those that are looking for effective colloidal silver I highly recommend it.

You've have a total of two  posts in  4 months. That's total. One for CS, and never mentioned why you can recommend this product so highly.

"Due to its sheer size, the nanoparticle and or silver ion will not be able to restrain the virus, bacteria or pathogen from spreading into the body and may actually get trapped in the kidneys, liver or skin cells, which in turn produces a grey blue skin condition called Argyria".

This is bullsh*t. When the "Blue man issue first surfaced it was reported that he made it with tap water with the chlorine, flourides, and other assorted nasties. On top of that he put salt into it to speed up the process which produced a solution similar to what is used in dark rooms to develope film. Then he was drinking 8 oz 3 times a day besides rubbing it on his face. This light sensitive solution while out in the sun made him turn blue. It had nothing to do with particle size that got trapped in his kidneys.

I have used CS for years, and have gotten rid of bacteria, and viruses with just 6 PPM. I use it for everything, and now make it up to 15 PPM. The only time we hear the BS about particle size is when somebody that sells CS brings it up like this guy who just happened to put up his link for potential customer that don't know any better. Silver Atoms my a$$.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.643 sec, (1)