CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drugs from chieu

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
angelo101 Views: 1,704
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,136

Re: Drugs from chieu

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/05/google-pharma-whitaker-sting/all/

Kind of makes you wonder.
The one from africa was novatris, but the real thing, there was a small (very very small) difference with the box. I think the egaten from chieu was a mix of egaten and filler. Apparently what they do is add a little of the real substance (triclabendazole) and then have a filler material. So unlike the real egaten from novatris which is say 100% triclabendazole for every 600 mg, the one from chieu is maybe 30% tricl (just an example) and the 70% is a filler material that's tasteless or odourless., Then you take the drug and it looks and tastes like triclabendazole but it's probably the WORST thing you could do for yourself.
Here, let me give you an example. If you get an influenza vaccine, the vaccine contains small traces of the flu. This way your body builds an immunity to it because the flu is in such low doses. So if you take these cheap fake drugs from chieu, the small triclabendazole content is soo small that it allows the fasciola to build a resistance to it. It will probably kill some of them, but after a while the rest will develope an immunity.

Oh and one more thing, the difference when I take the real stuff and chieu's stuff is soooooo perceptible its not even funny. On the real stuff every time I have taken it I get super nauseaus and light headed. On chieu's, absolutely nothing, I feel like a TINY bit light headed.

Oh these fake bas*ards jipping us of our money and making our lives miserable.

DO NOT TRUST CHIEU.

and if u look at the people promoting chieu's meds, you'll see the same 5 or 6 users on the curezone forum going around posting to buy from chieu. it's just blatant advertising, and the legit people that buy from chieu are still on here posting about meds 7 years later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)