CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Down to skin and bones

dpk Views: 1,145
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,066,753

Re: Down to skin and bones

Man, I really don't know. Do you have any feelings of things crawling around under your skin. Any ideas of what it could be. I have lost weight due to the parasites. Possibly anemic at certain times. But, the actual targeted degeneration at a particular spot on the body I just don't know what that would be. If it's with your metabolism then you can change that and eat differently. Feeding them glucose though isn't the best approach though. I usually get a reaction.

Another thing you could try is type in Rife Superbugs on youtube and run the rife program. Or download the program on frex.com.au and run that one. I am having downloading it on my computer because of windows 7. But, if you get it to run. I would go ahead and pay the registration fee and use it to target the different possibilities you come across. It may reveal something to you.

I have heard of flesh eating bacteria and such. Besides a reduction in tissues I don't know what the other symptoms would be. That might be something you need to look into. Also, download that program and see if you can find the bacteria in there and hopefully it can kill them. Did the doctors run a test for that?
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.234 sec, (1)