CureZone   Log On   Join
Frontal headache symptom for 1 year

dhammer34 Views: 3,249
Published: 8 years ago

Frontal headache symptom for 1 year

I took about 6 mg of Lugol's for about 6 months, then i lowered the dose to around 500mcg and took this dose for 5 months, then i stopped Lugol's completely for 4 months.
ever since i started taking Iodine i had a frontal headache every day from it and even though i stopped for 4 months i still have it.

i did do salt loadings from time to time with no effect. I did take some of the companion nutrients, as much as was possible.

the other symptoms that i had daily when i took Iodine are these:
increased salivation
anxiety
acne
brassy taste in the mouth
fatigue

i recently did a salt loading for 16 days (2 halves of teaspoon daily, that's about 1200 sodium).
I took no Iodine during this period.
At the end of the 16 days i started having thyroid pain and 1 day afterward pain when swallowing. I got very worried and stopped the salt loading which stopped the thyroid pain and pain when swallowing in about a day. Anybody has an idea what to do to get rid of these bromism symptoms ? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)