CureZone   Log On   Join
About 10 days ago I started feeling very bloated all the time and my stomach seemed to hurt.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
porcupine73 Views: 2,789
Published: 8 years ago

About 10 days ago I started feeling very bloated all the time and my stomach seemed to hurt.

About 10 days ago I started feeling very bloated all the time and my stomach seemed to hurt. There was a bit of pain in the right side mid/lower abdomen. I had had this feeling on and off a few times over the past six months but never quite this bad.

It seemed to start the day after I ate about a half pound of cheese one evening.

After a day or two days I had a huge bowel movement that was kind of a light yellowish color almost. I felt better that day, but then the discomfort in the lower right abdomen came back.

It's kind of a dull throbbing sort of pain, like 2 or 3 out of 10 on the pain scale. It doesn't hurt if I press or touch around anywhere in the abdomen. It's more uncomfortable than anything else.

From researching here I thought maybe I have gall/ liver stones , or possibly inflamed appendix.

Within the last few days I started the parasite flush with Wormwood , Black-Walnut hull, cloves and some garlic. It has made my bowel movements much better, but the discomfort in the abdomen persisted.

Last night I got some Herb Pharm Stone Breaker, echinacia, and some homeopathic things num vox, lycopodium, and chelidonium majus. I took the homeopathic things as soon as I got to my car out of the store. In a few minutes my mood as least lifted and I felt emotionally and mentally much better. I hadn't really thought about it but since the abdomen discomfort started I had been a bit depressed and anxious.

when I got home, I downed a cocktail of the Stone Breaker, echinacia, wild yam, beet root, and Black-Walnut hull, and washed it down with a lot of beet kvass. I hadn't had beet kvass in about 6 months.

I didn't really notice too much difference that night.

Then this morning I took more of the cocktail.

After a couple hours, I could feel something moving in my digestional system. It hurt a bit for a few minutes and I felt a little bit sick and like I was going to have diarrhea. Then after a couple minutes things settled down. It feels pretty good right now, it seems like whatever was lodged or causing discomfort in the mid/lower right abdomen is much reduced or possibly gone. But I'm not getting too hopeful yet since it's only been a couple hours.

So what do you think, gallstones, or is there an alien baby in there something?

Any other actions I should take? Planning on some coffee enemas maybe.

Male 40 y/o, 157LB, non-smoker, no real history of health issues

I did lose about 50 lbs 2-3 years ago. I read often 'rapid' weight loss results in gallstones. I lost the 50lbs over probably a 6-8 month timeframe.

Diet is typically relatively fatty and includes steamed and fermented vegetables. I drink a fair amount of homemade mead/honey wine on the weekends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.828 sec, (2)