CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frontal headache symptom for 1 year

High on Water Views: 3,053
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,464

Re: Frontal headache symptom for 1 year

You are really sweet for saying that, thank you.

I've got a long history here and experimented a lot. I have a lot of stress in my life, (I know, who doesn't?) and I'm terrible at being consistent.

I want

no, I NEED

simplicity.

For now, I'm NOT doing the companions because I'm SORT OF following Cayce's regimen. (Water, salt, soda, and Iodine - PERIOD, and then listening to what my BODY wants to eat and eating it - no matter what.)

I find a little dab'll do me when the craving for something BAD hits me (like the milk chocolate did my daughter offered me); I only 'needed' two little squares and then I was done. I didn't feel a need for a w hole package (like I did in my 20's). Who am I kidding? Like I did in my 20's, 30's, and into my 40's - lol)

Ahem

Oh darnit, I see the time and I really gotta go. I think the rest of your questions were answered from my posts from the just the last few days. There are a few bogus posts, but I really like to keep a sense of humor here, especially when I'm feeling this good!!!

Good health to you...I gotta fly.

If my posts from the last few days don't cover your questions, please just post again or pm me. gotta go now

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.658 sec, (1)