CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin A deficiency and Magnesium deficiency

ecowner Views: 3,938
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,722

Re: Vitamin A deficiency and Magnesium deficiency

i am taking cod liver oil butter blend. also take extra k2 mk4
from thorne.
also take zinc and magnesium. take also borage oil which is gla that tern into Arachidonic acid eventully.

i also take dha and coq10 and some more stuffs every day +getting at least 10 minutes of sun exposer.

i keep eating non gluten and basicly i think what i eat is a paleo diet.

doing all this not even mainly for the ec condition, but for my skin on the face that f***ed all up 10 years ago when started to peel and be red and ugly.

what i come to conclud from this 8 or 10 months that i begun trying to find a way to cure all this- is that it tkaeS time but every couple of wweks my skin gets better just a little bit and it stay that way, and after some more weeks of this regime its get more better. and i know that this is happen cuse i feel the skin with my hand.
so if i had this for so many years then it might take some time to heal. so maybe there will come a point when my skin on the face will stop peeling and then also my lips, maybe the other way around, ore maybe both on tha same time.

since i started taking the cod liver butter royal blend there was definetly the biggest improvemnt to my skin. and if my skin get better i'm sure this is also connected to the lip problem.
in fact i think that my peeling lips is just the stage 2 of the peeling skin on the face it's like the worsened virson of the disease.
somtimes i wanna just go and eat the whole cod liver oil at once, but thats probably not so safe, so i'll just keep doing what i do and update if this cured me or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)