CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Advice

Royajoon78 Views: 2,000
Published: 8 years ago

Need Advice

Hi, I'm new to Iodine and have ordered Iodoral 12.5mg...I have also ordered Natures Way Magnesium (as citrate/oxide) 500 mg, Natures Way Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg...I'm having a hard time choosing the Vitamin C...I also got the Celtic Sea Salt .

Here is where I'm needing advice...I have read the "newbie" section about the protocols and what to do and such but I need some more help....I have PCOS, I have been experiencing A LOT of hair loss, facial hair growth and the difficulty losing weight....on top of all that, I have very cold hands and feet, carry a temperature of 97.4-97.9, I can no longer tan (I am part middle eastern and as a child I tanned the minute I was outside, now I'm whiter than my mom), so these symptoms lead me to believe that I am borderline Hypo.....so I thought taking some Iodine would help get the thyroid working and help me lose this weight so my hair could start growing back.

My question is....should I start out with a half a pill or start with a full dose? I want to avoid as much as I can as many of the bromide detox symptoms as Possible so starting off slow seemed the best to go...

Thanks for the help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)