CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Advice

Views: 2,046
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,049

Re: Need Advice

I don't have all your answers, but for your hair, start rubbing castor oil into your scalp. It's very thick, and most people cut it a little with olive oil, but I use 50/50 VCO and castor oil, and it's miraculous how fast my hair is growing back in. I apply it as much as possible - 3-5 times a week at least. Put something on your pillow if you sleep with it on, because it will stain your pillowcase. Try not to get it on your clothes. Stains them too. I use an old towel on my pillow.

Also, start taking 5000-10,000mcg a day of Biotin. It helps grow your hair back also.

I use a hair color applicator to put the oil on my scalp. You should massage your scalp afterward for about 10 minutes. I hang my head over the side of the bed while I'm massaging, or sit down and put my head between my legs to get the blood flowing to my scalp while I'm massaging. Otherwise, it takes a very long time for the top hair to thicken back up.

If you can't leave it on overnight, do it like a hot oil treatment by putting a shower cap on and then wrapping a hot towel around your head and leaving it on for an hour. It is difficult to wash out, but I use Dawn dishwashing liquid, followed by a tiny bit of coconut oil as a detangler-conditioner.

Let me know how it goes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)