CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics and parasites. Wrong?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Onwards Views: 3,795
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,123

Re: Probiotics and parasites. Wrong?

Thanks for clarifying that this is based on your own personal observations.

I don't have time to read through all of these articles but just want to share my own personal experience with the use of goat milk kefir. I was never able to tolerate the cow milk kefir due to casein intolerance.

I have been using the homemade goat kefir for the past month and have experienced some really good benefits. I have more energy, fuller and more frequent bms. I have also been passing this brownish/reddish sludge which I am assuming is biofilm. I also take digestive enzymes which may be contributing to this removal of biofilm. I don't know what else this could be.

I battled a very bad tape, fluke and roundworm infestation for close to 2 years. I also have lyme disease. My health has been restored about 90% which I feel is mainly part of keeping the pathogenic load down with maintenance herbs and restoring mineral levels through NB. I think the kefir has really helped to clean out the intestines.

Of course this is just my experience but I will continue drinking my daily 10oz of kefir as it seems to be really helping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)