CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Advice

Ginagirl Views: 1,663
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,220

Re: Need Advice

Ok. All the years I have been at the forum, no one reported a good help of the TSH tests; more confused, panic; what do I do now-reports, like yours recently.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2067919#i

If to do these tests, do it with a doctor that understand Iodine and the processes behind the tests. Very few, but they are to be found, in US. Not over here (we have one that are interested in loading tests)

I have at least 10 persons close to me that are on the TSH tests; they all are confused, as the test doesnt at all reflect what they feel like, clearly hypo T`s are diagnosed as normal or hyper T. Those on medication cant get enough of it from their doctor, they are on a rollercaster, up and down on Synthyroid.

To Rojajoon;
"I did have all my levels checked two years ago when I was having a really bad time with my hair and emotions....everything was in range...the low end, like by one decimal or whole number, but in range."

- to many of my friends came back with a result like this. Normal, the doctor said, they did nothing about it (what could they do..) -only that one or two years later they was so hypo, that even the doctor saw it.
I believe this is just the beginning of a hypo T, not shown on tests, except the Barnes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)