CureZone   Log On   Join
something seems to work

demirbence Views: 1,591
Published: 8 years ago

something seems to work

Too early to arrive a conclusion but I think and hope smt seems to work for my FBO problem.

I think my problem was mainly due to a 'groin' area problem. Nothing adviced in this forum helped me much -dietary supplements, antibacterial & antifungal products, etc. But recently I began to use a perineal skin cleanser (mine is aloe vesta but there are certain range of brands I think) and that worked instantly but I have no courage yet to socialize normally and get reactions -I'll post my development later.

Maybe it contains an ingredient that works against odorent particles or skin defects, I don't know. Any of you using it for a certain period? What is your experience? Does it show that all my previous obsessive daily hygiene practices 'poor'??!!

I have to note that I am also better because:
-using hemorrhoid suppositories which cut the blood in my stool.
-used probiotics (symprove) and kefir recently, which helped my IBS symptoms reduced
-using high dosages of vitamins and minerals

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)