CureZone   Log On   Join
New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Tootsie66 Views: 4,488
Published: 8 years ago

New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

I've been lurking for a while and finally got so desperate I signed up to get some help or advice. God knows I'm not getting it anywhere else.

Bear with me - ill try to be brief but specific so you can advise.

At Christmas I was healthy and happy. All is well. Somewhere between Jan- Feb I became a little lethargic and gained a few pounds. I didn't think much of it.

In the next 3 months I gained 30 pounds, went from a size 6 to a 16 and could barely function. All the weight was in my upper and lower abdominal area. I looked 6 months pregnant!

Back and forth to drs and blood work and MRI's and CT scans and BS explanations of IBS or showing me the door with some scr1pt for god knows what.

I stop taking my two anti depressants thinking they are poisoning me.

I keep having chest pains. I swear one day I'm having a heart attack and go to the ER.

At this point I am thinking I have ovarian cancer but no one will listen to me.

I'm constipated with some sort of blockage because although I am FULL of it, small curls or soft pencil thin poop comes out. I drink veggie juices, smooth moove and fleet enemas which did nothing.

My kids bring home head lice so I create my own concoction of tea tree oil, oil of oregano, peppermint, eucalyptus, clove, anise, cinnamon with coconut oil and drink every day. I also drink ACV in a glass of water every day. WOW WOW All of a sudden I start passing rope worms and other worms. I'm excited! I buy an enema kit and learn to do a high enema on myself. More worms!!

I had a colonoscopy and my awesome dr found I had a twisted colon that was barely letting anything get through.

I keep practicing my HE. I quickly learn to let small amounts in until I hear that loud gurgle that the water has passed the twisted area- then I'm home free! This time I follow all the positions in order and was able to hold over 8 cups for a good while. Eventually I'm bored and decide to evacuate. Nothing but water comes out. Waves and waves of just plain clear water. I finally think I'm done, get up, start cleaning up etc an then it hit me- I had to GO. Dozens of parasites came out of me! I have pics- I sent to dr. They were balls with lots of spines and long things hanging from them. I've seen pics here on CZ that people used to think they were from bananas.

I start to break out with some pimples.

Next time I pass two 8 inch long worms that were all skin- I mean looked like human skin. Not a drop of poo or mucus on them. Scared me to death. I've seen pin worms, liver flukes...

I am constantly so dehydrated it's like I have never had water. Even doing enemas for hydration don't help.

I have constant stabbing pain where my ovaries are. I have migraines. I am scared to eat anything because what if it has bugs? I do veg drinks, raw salads, pumpkin seeds, apples, chia seeds, kale and garlic soup...But I feel so full already that just drinking water makes me throw up sometimes.

I am constantly nauseas. Always.

I also feel I have a worm on the right side of my sinus and ear.

My dr prescribed Albenza and it has made me sick as a dog.

Here are my supplements:

Probiotic (will get Bio K when I can afford)
Garlic
2 different multivitamin
Vit D
Vit B Complex
Sublingual B12
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Iron

That's all of it I think. I have no money but do get food stamps. I plan to get a proper enema set for my bday in 2 weeks.

ANY and all advice would be appreciated. I'm trying to avoid the surgery to fix my colon but I am so toxic I always wonder if I have cancer. I feel so bad.

Thank you so much. Blessings to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)