CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine/iodide body receptors.

High on Water Views: 2,049
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,373

Re: Iodine/iodide body receptors.

If all correct your post is very cool in that my body IS converting the Iodide into Iodine because even the fat over my knees is well, the cellulite is reducing exponentially. I am 56 and only 5'5" tall and my legs are starting to look really good.

IOW, the fat IS breaking down.

My thyroid was still hypo and it is revving up again. It no longer 'sticks' and my energy levels are SOOO much better than before.

My salivary glands were into hyper-mode (to the point I spat on people just talking to them). That's no longer a problem.

My skin is unbelievably soft. Even with the need to clean more, my hands are not drying out with being in soapy water even more often than before.

They're still unbelievably soft.

I am a VERY "happy camper"....

8^)

My thought processes are improving, and, even though I went through menopause way back in 1998 at the tender age of 41, I felt uterine cramps for about an hour yesterday afternoon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)