CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Tootsie66 Views: 4,010
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,430

Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Thank you all so much for your advice!!

Coffee and garlic enemas are on the menu. And I also have many of the foods and coconut oil (use for everything! Even hair gel!) and spices you listed.

Thank you for the tip on the cheaper bucket - I'll be able to order that by the end of the week :-)

I still look pregnant. I have 2 maxi/sun dresses I alternate every other day because I refuse to buy new clothes and quite frankly can't afford to.

What worries me is the twisted colon. My colo-rectal surgeon is fantastic (she assisted with my hysterectomy which I desperately needed because of endometriosis) she believes me about the worms and parasites and is doing everything she can to avoid surgery.

But I don't see how it can be avoided at this point. She tried to untwist it during the colonoscopy with no success because I have so much endometriosis that's spread over and under my bladder, colon and intestines.

I'll do any enema and eat any diet (my diet is already very good) but the waste has no where to go because it can't get around that twist at a rate that keeps up with my waste production.

I am just becoming more toxic by the day. You would think with my diet (fruit veg drinks in the vita mix are what I drink most of the day, a salad or a simple soup, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds to snack on) that everything would pass in a soft consistency but I am so dehydrated (not from not drinking water!! And one Gatorade a day) that it won't pass ... So then I end up taking a smooth moove and trying enemas.

Some days I can get past the twist for the enema, some days not.

All I know is that I am absolutely FULL of excrement. Let alone worms and parasites that I need to get out. My last round of tests all listed severe constipation as an issue - no shit! Pardon the pun.

As for the coffee enema I thought that released toxins from your liver but I'm afraid mine would have no where to go meaning more toxicity. Am I wrong on this?

Do you think the hydrating enemas are of any help at all?

What else can I do to thin out my stool to get it around that twist?

I'll continue with the enemas and add garlic- how much? Crushed?

Thank you all so much. It means so much to me to have some validation that I'm not crazy especially since I went off my antidepressants (never felt better by the way!)

Sorry this is so long.

And yes, I'm sure there is some candida in there too.

What worries me more than the worms or parasites are the years of Antibiotics and psychiatric meds that are in my body. I've been on and off them my whole life. That stuff is such poison. I'm sure it's deeply imbedded in my body.

Thank you all again so very much. Cannot wait to try new enemas! It's practically the only way I can evacuate anyway.

Also - I did Colonix a few years back with great results. Maybe I should try that again?

Thank you. I am overwhelmed to just know I'm not alone.

Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)