CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Tootsie66 Views: 4,041
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,518

Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Thanks for this - my blood work showed I was very low in D and B's and I added in the rest just hoping to help myself feel better. Oh and anemic too. If its better to stop I will. I bought the garlic because I just could not eat it. There are days I vomit plain water, I just can't eat the garlic but was given the idea to cut chunks and swallow like a pill. I might try that.

Unfortunately, the colon is twisted with endometrial scar tissue. I wish a chiro could fix it!!!

I actually stopped all natural measures, except for pumpkin seeds- I love them!, for the now because I already feel so bad as it is and even with my diet, smooth moove and enemas can't keep up with my body's production and / or accumulation of waste.

I think for now my main concentration is to try every way possible to get as much waste out of me as possible. But it has to be soft almost liquid to get past the twist.

Certainly willing to give the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) a try if I can get it down. I already feel so full and nauseas all the time but hey - I'm desperate and I'll try it. Can't hurt!

I just can't thank you all enough for your compassion and advice. It brings me to tears.

My cheapie enema set broke and I hate to spend a penny but I am so miserably sick and my brother gave me some money I thought about getting another one at Wally World till I can get my bucket next week. I feel like I'm taking money from my kids but I am so sick. I have to function - I'm a single mom.

Or could I buy a generic fleet enema and sanitize it and reuse it? OMG even I can't believe I just wrote that but it is what it is.

I just want to cry. I feel so defeated right now. But I don't have time for that and I'm grateful for what I do have. Sick or not I have a family to care for so I better get to it.

Thank you all again so much. Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)