CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP for 10 year old son!!

musimesipomahat Views: 1,463
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,562

Re: HELP for 10 year old son!!

unfortunately the medical system does not deal with parasitic infections, only the damage they do (the parasites) after a long time (new disease names are then invented)

if I would be in your situation I would immediately start treating the child with his age appropriate anti-parasitic herbs and you would need to do this for a very long time

of course I can't be sure but the symptoms could be caused by trichinella spiralis infection (constipation, abdominal pain, pain/weakness in the legs and arms especially around the shoulder areas, neck/ears/throat problems); if left untreated this is potentially extremely dangerous parasite

you can research what would work for the kids, I personally know that humaworm has "kids formula" and also I know that blue vervaine is ok for the kids to take and would work in this case as trichinella/trichinosis is roundworm infection

even if it's something else your boy would be better off receiving some treatment (not sure about the medical drugs though, they do not help- most of the time are only a quick fix and mask the real issues)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)