CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
sd2345 Views: 4,039
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,548

Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Raw garlic is the cheapest and most effective parasite remedy for me. It not only works in the intestines, but also blood, and the lymph system where larvae and other things live. You have to take it steady for a continued period of time, and eat very light taking the garlic on an empty stomach. It will make you smell badly, but I got the impression that you don't work outside the home?

Some people report brain fog and other issues on garlic........well YEAH, it's killing parasites all over. I get brain fog too, weird dreams, and other die off effects until the garlic cleanse is over and I feel great. I never knew it's blood purification or lymph clearing properties until recently, I just knew it worked for me. and now I understand more why.

You can get an enema bag at walmart for $4.99. I have all the big chains here, and walmart is the only one who has the bag. But I made my own using a strong and easy to clean gallon jug, put a hole in it at the bottom, bought a roll of silicne hose, and used the clamp from an old enema bag. I just secured the hose in the hole with silicone caulk and let dry every night. This way I can throw away and make a new one if I feel this one is getting old. I use empty Crystal Geysier water bottles, they have a handle on them to hang.

However, what you are doing is getting worms out, so do all that too. They don't come out like you described until they are threatened and dying, so when you find something that works, keep it up too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)