CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Tootsie66 Views: 4,090
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,623

Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Well then, I will just have to find a way to take the raw garlic! I'm determined so I'm sure ill find a way. How much do you take at a time? In a day? For how long? Can I do that while veg juice fasting? Which is what I plan to do. What about the garlic supplements? Take them anyway? Maybe as a suppository? I am just grabbing at straws here.

I am a stay at home mom but not much longer.. Until then I can be stinky all day!

I just bought my replacement kit at Walgreens for $14 knowing it will last 2 weeks but if Walmart has one that much cheaper I'll get it and return the other. I need every penny! This is just till I order my bucket for my bday.

The concoction I was doing before (when the kids had head lice) worked awesome because I loaded up on the Oil of Oregano. Since it is what I already have its what I'll use first. Besides - it was working!

I'll get some pineapple soon. Yummy!

I need to take it slow so the die off isn't horrible. I'm working very hard at finally getting off benzos for good and those are side effects enough. I hope to be free in a month :-) I'll never touch a psych drug again in my life. Pure poison.

I can't tell you how miserable I feel not being able to get anything out of myself today. But soon!

Thank you so much for the info - I hope you can tell me all about the how when and how much about the garlic as we are going to Publix later for apples.

Blessings!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)