CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Views: 4,182
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,496

Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

I forgot to mention and I dont know if anyone has addressed it yet, but when you break out, it's got a lot to do with your liver not functioning properly, so you definitely need to get on the coffee enema!

these are 7 of the most popular at home enema recipes......
http://flowingfree.org/7-natural-enema-solutions-you-can-use-at-home/

and these are the herbal ones, including garlic....
http://flowingfree.org/herbal-enemas-for-a-happy-and-healthy-colon/

Make sure when you do the coffee one, you use ORGANIC coffee. Kind of pricey, but the whole experience is well worth it.

Also, definitely listen to the guy about the kefir. You can grow non-lactose, water based kefir in your own home for cheap. You buy some initially from someone on ebay or find a recipe (this is still on my list to do) on here and then just grow it like your own kitchen Science experiment. I know you can grind it up when you have enough and use it in one of the retention enemas I mentioned like a probiotic.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of the "back door method" for anything, but if your colon is twisted, and you're backed up from the top end (I have a similar issue because I'm celiac and my small intestine is in shreds), going from the bottom with vitamins and minerals you desperately need is no bad idea by any means.

Good luck and hope you begin to experience some relief. I also agree fervently with another poster who said I wouldn't be going to a doctor unless I was in a car accident and laying in the middle of the road bleeding to death! I have several doctors in my family and I was supposed to be one, but I have just become "hip to the game" of what they are all up to, and trust me, it's not to help us - especially when we have proof of parasites! It's like they are being paid by some big evil force (haha you can all only imagine who I might be referring to!) to deny parasites existence, deny our suffering, and call us all crazy! All the while billing the tax payers, insurance companies, bankrupting us all and running away with "the boon" while we all founder.

also, psyllium husks are great stool softeners - that or Metamucil 2x a day would be a really good idea. Also maybe pedialyte instead of gatorade. You sound like me - I've got the insatiable thirst thing too - must be the damn bugs drinking from our wells! - and I'm ONLY receiving relief after drinking the pedialyte. I think I was totally dehydrated from the enemas and it took a few days to get back on track.

hydration
electrolyte replacement
coffee and garlic enemas
and the diet the guy stated with papayas and pineapple and you should be on your way to getting better!

god bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)