CureZone   Log On   Join
Worms then flukes, worms then flukes... What the???

Tootsie66 Views: 1,311
Published: 8 years ago

Worms then flukes, worms then flukes... What the???

So I took much of everyone's advice and added garlic and a full 3 tbs of OVCO every day along with garlic enemas. And oil of oregano too. And papaya.

After one of my early enema attempts I expelled what must have been extremely old and putrid fecal matter. Most of it was black. I've never smelled anything so bad before in my life. It infiltrated my whole house!

And then the pattern started.

Because of the twisted colon, one day I'll get a bundle of worms (which had been clogging me up), then the next day I'll get a huge amount of Liver Flukes! I have no idea why! I'm not doing anything special to get rid of Liver-Flush but tons come out.

And so it goes this pattern every other day.

I still feel horrible. Now probably die off on top of how awful I have already been feeling. Extreme lethargy, migrains, brain fog, pressure behind my eyes and between my ears, runny nose, ovarian pain, so tired and exhausted I can't get out of bed, chest pains, nausea...

At this point I'm afraid to eat anything. Anyone and everyone has some different diet or way of eating. And I'm afraid there will be parasites on or in my food.

Since my kids are going on vacation I'm going to do the pineapple thing.

I also bought 2 boxes of Paragon, a good fiber supplement, a probiotic, and smooth move. (Love that stuff)

However! I am not sure the Black-Walnut is a good idea for me as I am that person who gets every side effect and am still on 2 psych meds. Any thoughts?

Advice on the Paragon? I'm already taking the Rx for tapeworms.

Thanks so much in advance and Blessings to you this day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)