Thanks so much for the info it is overwhelming on the forums. I do not have pets but I have a friend that has four indoor cats. The see a vet regularly but I don't know if that matters.
I will talk with my doctor and investigate it further. My concerns from the moldy furniture are still a concern parasite or not as I do have candida without a doubt and am severely allergic to mold (anaphylactic shock to cheese vinegar penicillin etc) i need to decide what to do with this furniture and start a process of elimination. Also look into the ozone treatment that was mentioned. I also live near a military airport and am certain I get sprayed frequently by chemtrails. So many variables it can make one crazy!!!!