CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 7 - Mucoid Plaque

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
Tootsie66 Views: 1,224
Published: 8 years ago

Day 7 - Mucoid Plaque

So yesterday I still have threadworms coming out of me but thanks to kind people on here I am no longer afraid.

Around 2pm I became the most nauseated I have ever been in my life. It lasted until I finally fell asleep at midnight. I drank peppermint oil in water to try and help.

I have only had fiber twice during this cleanse and each time I found it constipating and it just merely looked like a small handful of rubbery stuff when it came out. I gave up on food a while ago. It's been an avocado for lunch and the rest of the time white beans. That's it. Tons of water. Smooth move.

Anyway - back to yesterday. So sick. Migraine. More threadworms. Anxiety. heart palpitations. extreme itchyness all over. Blurry vision. Some gunk stuck in my right sinus. Trying not to barf. I have a phobia regarding vomiting.

Woke at 6:30 am with severe stomach cramps for well over an hour. Then finally a series of expulsions that provided incredible relief. The smell was horrible.

I wasn't going to look as I usually do but decided might as well.

I was NOT prepared for what I saw and felt- I use strong, disposable gloves- mucous, long stringy brown geletan looking things, LF, small worms, then there was this long rope of balls of stuff coated by a strong mucous connecting them all together. They didn't break apart and God only knows what was inside there. It was bizarre. I feel ten pounds lighter and so much better. It was crazy how long and strong it was. And I can't blame Metamucil because that had already passed.

I've read through/searched CZ regarding MP so I guess there is some controversy but if that isn't what came out of me what was it? I guess it doesn't matter as long as I keep getting toxins out of me.

This Paragon or the die off makes me sick as a dog but I'm now starting to be happy with the results!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.906 sec, (1)