CureZone   Log On   Join
This cant be good!!

divinity2k Views: 1,048
Published: 8 years ago

This cant be good!!

Hi people. I am reading up on the board, and to be honest, I am shocked at the stories of all the worms crawling even out of peoples faces. Is there not a better way of getting rid of them? Does it have to be all at once?

I was so sick with food intolerances that I almost died 4 years ago. I started a food journal and eliminated everything I reacted to, and gradually got better. As I progressed health wise, I started adding lots of vitamins and minerals, addressed my genetic mutations and adding some good herbs.

While doing so, I would notice my anus would itch now and then, but thought nothing of it. When I started researching detoxification methods, I landed here, unfortunately AFTER my first coffee enema!

I was not at all prepared for eggs, bugs, insects, snakes and what have we, coming out of my intestines. Good thing though, they were dead, so what I am eating must help kill them off.

The day after, I had a flush of some sorts, because some red stuff and also mucus came out. Still eggs, but I could not see too many eggs. When cleaning the toilet after, a white worm was hanging from the toile brush....ugh

I refuse to do a shyte load of parasite killing. I was traumatized enough yesterday and if they started crawling out my nose, Id go crazy.

Please tell me there is a gentler way of getting rid of the buggers. I have a very good diet now, vegetables, fruit, berries, nuts, seeds and white fish. I am also doing as many herbs as I can, but not for intentional flushes or parasite killing.

My Psoriasis has become a lot better, actually it is almost gone. I never thought it could be due to parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.984 sec, (1)