CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This cant be good!!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Tootsie66 Views: 948
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,074,639

Re: This cant be good!!

Hey- I'm a wuss too! All I do is cry and whine and ask questions. But I also have spent hours on here reading. Everyone recommends a different diet. I personally think the combos of Black-Walnut , Wormwood and whatever else to be effective for me.

You will have to find what works for you and your lifestyle. I'm on vacation right now but when I am working certainly cannot do enemas every day! I'd have to work from the bathroom!

Read and read some more and don't let it scare you. People will post that it 'sounds like you have _________' take it for what it's worth but it doesn't mean you have that disease or whatever. Tune into your body and let it be your guide.

I'm a newbie. I don't know much but I know enough today that this is MY body and I decide what's right for me. So do your research and do what's right for YOU. Do I cry every day? Yes. Do I wonder when it all will end? Yes. But I'm not alone and neither are you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)