CureZone   Log On   Join
Two !? Different worms in face?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Tootsie66 Views: 4,715
Published: 8 years ago

Two !? Different worms in face?

So today I had to go to the hospital for my marker test for my twisted colon. I see what a mess my face is a decide to put on makeup.

The foundation glides on and doesn't cover any of my pores! So I put a little heavier application of it on so all the pores are covered.

As I am wiping / applying to my right eyebrow area into the upper cheek bone area I see this large red worm just come and go, come and go, over and over again. He was much to slick and fast to catch. I was mesmerized.

I decide to look around at the rest of my face. Very, very small, short, black (i think) wiggly ones have come out all over and are just hanging out near their pore. I'm not quick enough to wipe them up and they are way too small to try and pick.

Are these two different worms or just adult and baby ones?

Thanks for all your help. I know I have a zillion questions now but I have no where else to turn to.

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)