CureZone   Log On   Join
My Facial Experience using Clew's Recipe!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Tootsie66 Views: 3,127
Published: 8 years ago

My Facial Experience using Clew's Recipe!

So as soon as I have all the ingredients I prepare The Mask that may or may not help me with my wormy face problem.

It's thick, I don't try to thin it out or put it on thin, I put it on thick. I start to feel rediculous and think 'Somewhere there is some guy laughing his butt off that this stranger off the Internet is putting this goo on her face!'

But I keep going. I cover my face and neck. It takes a while. My face looks like mud with lots of weird stuff in it including long black worms.

The mask is heavy and some of it flops off. I quickly go to work using the back side of a butter knife and swipe my skin like I'm shaving. I wipe off the mask onto a towel and see small particles of orange and red things, smears of blood, black goo..... My skin looks smooth and clear until I see a worm crawl out! I did this over and over and worms still kept coming out!

I feel so much better! I can't wait to have this put on my back :-)

Thank you Clew for the magic facial that helped my wormy face!!

Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)