CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver spots and liver

Views: 5,352
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,076,134

Re: Liver spots and liver

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I am already on a very light diet. I'm a fish vegan, I eat a little boiled fish, and fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables and use plant oils only for cooking. I only drink water and tea. No soda. I'm Sugar free, gluten free, grain free, meat free, free of artificials as far as I can manage due to the enormous amounts of artificial additives in all kinds of food.

Leading up to my poor health 3yrs ago, I was eating anything. My liver counts got high for a couple of years -and one night I experienced a violent pain in the right side that made me literally scream my lungs out.

From then on, my liver counts dropped, and were actually low for a while and I experienced vascular issues.

The diet I have been following for the last two, three years have got my liver counts back up to normal. Meanwhile I have found, that I have so many food intolerances , my body ability to get rid of toxins is very poor, I get sick from scents, cologne, diesel - yes even non organic lip-gloss :/ I had a gene test done and found a few mutations in the methylation pathways and my detox profile.

After my first coffee enema, that was aimed as a detox method, I found out I had parasites. I have tried to flush these and clean the colon with plain water, boiled and cooled to body temp, but I have also used coffee enemas in a series looking like this: water cleanse until I am clean, coffee enema once, water cleanse to get the coffee out.

I found this to be effective getting parasites out and I have been doing it three times with a few days apart. I wanted to get my bowel movements back before I did another one and it works fine. I am still getting eggs, so I know they are still there.

I have been eating garlic, cinnamon, olive oils, sunflower oil, pumpkin seeds, curry and taking dairy free probiotics for a week now, intensively, to help with the killing off of parasites. Normally these things are part of my diet, just not to an extreme like the past week.

Problem is, I have Histamine Intolerance as well as intolerance for foods like garlic, onions, broccoli etc... so its hard for me to do this without reactions.

Since starting experimenting with enemas, I find that something IS working on its own up there too. Days after my enemas (4 days now) I am getting bowel movements with dumps of all kinds of smelly stuff. When I put some vegetable oil in the enema, it soothed my bowels that had been sore for years and they seem to be getting back a smoother function.

Are you saying I should try enemas with plant oils only for a while, and spare the coffee for later, next month?

Thanx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.789 sec, (2)