CureZone   Log On   Join
Eating late at night - Acid Reflux?

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Kadima Views: 458
Published: 8 years ago

Eating late at night - Acid Reflux?

Guys,

I don't know about you, but I am done eating after 7 pm.

Last night I woke up from an acidic pain in my stomach. It was not hard to figure out why. The night before, after a nice walk, I ate. No, I did not eat just a banana. I followed it with a nice size salad, but did not stop even after that: I helped myself with some (not a few!) sunflower seeds, pecans, and then (!) a few slices of raw goat cheese.

Even if I ate all this earlier, that would have been:

A. a bad combination (proteins (acid) and alkaline)
B. bad, combining different proteins
C. too much food at once
How long does it take to digest food? Well, it depends. For what I consumed - 3 hours, at least.
Meat - 6.

So, even though, I went for a nice walk after I ate, there was not enough time for the food to get digested. Besides, do I need energy to sleep? No! Then, why eat?

To break the habit, I'll do what I did before - I will eat earlier, if I am hungry. Otherwise, I will simply go to sleep earlier, and the next morning, if I need to eat, I will.

What can you do, if you get home from work late? Bring food with you to eat on the train/bus. Then, when you get home, go for a nice walk - enjoy the weather!

Remember, our body organs go through active and restful periods at different times during the day, called biorythm cycles. I read a great book (sorry, I did not record the title), where a marine biologist studied activity of very small organisms which lived on the shore of the ocean. Even though, he brought them in his lab, these tiny creatures still kept the same clock - the clock of the tide.

Our clock is the clock of the planet.

What do you do, if you still sinned, and ate late at night? I use therapeutic grade essential oils on my stomach and internally.

And at night, if you did not do the above, turn to your right side, so that the acid does not drip on your pancreas.

Cheerios...

Love,
Eugeniya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)