CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here but I think I beat them and wanted to share.

silverjewel Views: 2,698
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,076,414

Re: New here but I think I beat them and wanted to share.

I am reluctant to talk about it, but it started a year ago with pinworms. While cleansing for the pinworms other things started coming out. I had a very extreme infestation of lots of things. It has been hell and without this forum I would have never made it. Some of them were several different kinds of flukes, dwarf tapeworm, roundworm, and lots of stuff I could not identify. I would never have known what was making me feel so bad if my granddaughter hadn't gotten pinworms. At the time I remember thinking this might take a few days. Who knew it would take more than a year! When I would get rid of one kind of worm I would see another kind. I was so discouraged. I would come here and read this forum and try something else. Thanks everyone! Once I added the L-C things really got moving! I would pass a whole bowl full of roundworm, then a whole bowl full of red flukes, then mixed stuff. This went on for a couple weeks or longer. They got fewer and fewer till now I am not seeing anything in my stools. This is the first time in a year that I have not seen them. I really think they are gone. The L-C is healing the damage they did to my insides. I keep feeling better and better everyday. I am slowly getting my energy back. This is the worst journey I have ever been on and I am so glad it is finally coming to an end! I will do the Para-Cleanse one more time to make sure they are all gone. I will take the L-C probably for the rest of my life. I was really quite sick for a long time. I started taking the L-C to build up my immune system not knowing that it would help with the parasites. But it was amazing, it boosted the para-cleanse and I was finally free of them!! It is the best feeling in the world! I had tons of critters and I can only imagine the damage they have done to my intestines and liver. It will take time for the L-C to heal them, but it is working. I can feel it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.282 sec, (1)