CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida - Some words of advice (more to come)

Maxtoobad Views: 1,779
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,076,774

Re: Candida - Some words of advice (more to come)

Xanax has many drawbacks indeed, but for people with severe panic attacks--a neurological chemical imbalance that most people do not have--that are experienced frequently, like myself, it is needed when the time arises (had the same 30 pill bottle for 4 months). Sodium Benzoate is said to be cancerous in extremely high doses, likewise so are certain VITAMINS. Xanax isn't an end-all solution I might add. My point is the following on this: You need sleep, and you need to do whatever you can to get sleep while having a temperance (glass of wine, melatonin, etc). Xanax is extremely effective for panic/anxiety attacks. They did studies on melatonin and it causes numerous hormonal problems, and impotency in some men when taken daily. So, my point is you need a temperance for this, and you need to take things responsibly.

As for the probiotic site you sent, it sounds great but who was the independent lab that tested them? Just because they say they are independently tested (while not giving a source) doesn't mean its completely legitimate. Anyone can fill pill capsules and sell them as a supplement and not have to put the real ingredient in and not be subjected to any sort of penalty. The FDA regulates none of this stuff. That isn't to say we shouldn't take leaps of faith for these things, because with Candidiasis or other mystery illness we have to, but there needs to be more stringent means of evaluating probiotics with legitimate sources and methods. Even reviews are questionable considering 1. people get paid to do positive reviews sometimes or the company will make bogus ones themselves 2. people experience placebo quite often from their heightened sense of wanting to find a cure for their ailment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)