CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is a healthy transit time for food digestion??...n/m

anonymousjane_01 Views: 754
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,747

Re: What is a healthy transit time for food digestion??...n/m

Thanks. I want to add that proof that humans should only eat vegetarian is that meat takes so long to get through ours system. We have long intestines which is for digesting fruits and vegs. which will not ferment in our system as they are light, easy foods. Large felines and dogs have short intestines for eating meat; the meat shoots through their short intestines, and thus cannot ferment.

I limit my red meat consumption, eating mainly chicken and fish. I know even that is not completely proper to eat, but I am not ready to give those meats up yet. I eat nuts, plants, fruits, veggies, herbs, almond milk(for calcium--as well as leafy greens for calcium), and I do cleanses.

I think if you eat meat, there is no way it is going to be eliminated in 24 hours. It's not physically possible as our intestines are not made for that kind of heavy food. It ususally takes me at least four to five days to eliminate it. I know that's bad that's why I limit my meat intake. I don't like the thought of meat being in my system for that long. And it makes my eliminations smell very bad.

Thanks again for the advice. Happy Cleansing, and Good Health to All.

:) AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)