CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No BM for a week?!?!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Ohfor07 Views: 1,096
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,806

Re: No BM for a week?!?!

Even though this may be a situation that generally applies as "it goes without saying", I'll say it anyway; after no BM for a week, much of your attention to daily health needs should now be devoted to correcting this situation. Even without the use of ES, there are numerous natural ways to try helping to encourage your colon and bowells moving to eliminate what they've been hanging onto the past week. Some kind of real juice like Prune or Apple just to name a few that often produce beneficial one-time results in situations like yours. The Christopher SoNH guide lists 27 individual herbs that he suggests each can be used for constipation of the bowells. It does seem odd yours have have gotten backed up the way you describe.

FWIW, over the past several years I sort of stumbled onto connecting some of my own personal health/routine dots, having finally noticed the tendency during periods when when I'm experiencing outwards signs of illness, (sluggish, clammy, achey, generally irritable like happens with cold/flu/bug-type sickness) for my body to hang onto intestinal contents as opposed to giving them up on a regular basis the way they normally do. This is usually most pronounced when the illness finally clears being followed soon after by a large bm. You have not mentioned any outward signs of illness, but just thought I'd throw this out there. Since taking LBB for a bit over a year now, I've noticed this kind of weird eliminative quirk is not nearly as pronounced, with a couple bouts of achey/ears/throat/cough/clammy bug having occured during this time to help judge the results.

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)