CureZone   Log On   Join
Pineapple Pumpkinseed Fast Day #1

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Tootsie66 Views: 1,432
Published: 8 years ago

Pineapple Pumpkinseed Fast Day #1

Since I am between cleanses and waiting on test results I thought what a perfect time to try this cleanse!

I did take the seeds from a fresh papaya to add to the pineapple to give it a little kick. But I do want to stick to the program so feel free to offer your opinion.

Also, I've read that ginger tea is ok. My Smooth Move tea has ginger and would assist with elimination. Or would it be better to stick to enemas?

I've searched the CZ old posts but everyone seems to have their own version or twist.

Like in my case, I would add OCO to my pineapple drinks. But it's not part of the program.

Anyway, for now I'm sticking to pineapple drinks, organic pumpkin seeds and distilled water.

Almost done with Day 1 and aside from feeling nauseas and a little emotional I'm doing just fine! I want to start pooping ! Sorry if TMI :-)

Thank you for reading and for any thoughts you may have or your own experiences.

Blessings to you this evening!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)