CureZone   Log On   Join
Negative Trap-pings and being (In) coherency

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Ayehasherayeh Views: 2,701
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,854

Negative Trap-pings and being (In) coherency

I notice some choose to fill their posts with negative trappings and implant fear guilt and conspiracy into their subconscious minds with poorly constructed hypnotic suggestions, linguistic programming tricks and hidden triggers. I have the power to do so also..yet choose not to....Very easy to tell who these folks are even when they hide behind their numbers (to an observant poster that is)

I know of a few such that repeat suggestions such as "demon possessed" and "negative bashing" exorcism and such and all other manner of enslaving type words hidden in the seemingly incoherent ramblings yet claim to be beneficient as they encode and implant this stuff into peoples unconscious minds as if writing with the energy of the demons that they seemingly condemn.
By writing of all posts in this manner a certain segment of readers is hoped to begin to act on these implanted suggestions. Where they are hoped to retreat into a box of fear which is where the very (in)coherent and very human demons prey on them from a computer. Hoping in this manner to hypnotically mark conspiracy inspired products (of the mind of course) in order that those marked might buy that which is sold (from the mind of course) of those they wish to control or keep in slavery whilst dwelling in a box. Sort of a mark (distiction) of a beast (one who prays on another)...

would I reiki "a demon possessed person who spit in your face, called you unkind names and stole your electric bill money?"

I reiki them everyday through my postings here on cureazone or when they spit at me in past communication or when they spit at me with their eys as they pass me on the street.... we are not stuck here in our bodies we chose to be here at this level at this time and place to confront these demons that have somehow been created by the mind....

"And I tend to believe him because he is 6' foot tall and weighs only 125lbs, he's very slender for his height and he looks and sounds healthy and can bench press 800 pounds."

I was 250lbs and bench pressed 450. Wiley is 125 and benches 800 ok that would most definitely pound for pound percentage wise be a world record....wait his supposed feats of strength were revealed to be fake years ago....wait the world record for raw unaided bench press was set this year by by Scot Mendelson at 715. enough...I speak to demons with one tongue of fire and to angels with another. Die and yet live.

My pen is indeed mightier than a sword.
You might find that my words are filled with intention of a good kind for the souls that I influence and seek to see arise from their boxes. I do not wish to imprint any demon inspired mark into people's uncosncious minds in order to control them and sell or market any products. Conversely I desire to set upon them the seal of God releasing them from their unconscious prisons and allowing them to rise to their former glory. I bind these as frontlets between their eyes so that they may open and see.

Aye.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (2)