CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another free tip

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Ayehasherayeh Views: 1,029
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,862

Re: Another free tip

After a series of colonics some years back which were targeted in restoring muscle tone, I used cascara sagrada 2x 450 mg capsules morning and night. I was told that it actually helped to tone the bowels. I believed it and it did as such. I used it morning and night religiously for 14 mos or so and when I went off had no dependency nor did I experience loss of peristalsis, to the contray peristalsis seemingly grew stronger and more efficient..

This was 10 years ago and I still feel major acts of peristalsis begin and end. WHere I had not probably since being a child. In between now and then I only forced out the excess by matter of the colon being full nowadays a light meal of salad even will trigger peristalsis. Good to know you can eat and eliminate within a short timeframe.

Some will tell you that cascara is bad others will say that it is good. Research it on your own with open eyes try it if necessary and decide what is best for you.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)