CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wiley Brooks live interview right on

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Views: 2,528
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,865

Re: Wiley Brooks live interview right on

people who eat double quarter pounders with cheese and a 20 oz liter of diet coke are not dense energies, they could be angels from heaven for all anyone knows.
I lived in norway off and on for years. I felt like I was in a hauntingly beautiful frozen tundra playpen so tiny and so homogeneous that I longed for the diversity and great wide open spaces of north america, so I was very happy to return.
wiley lives in the mountains as most breatharians do, this is wileys home so why shouldn't he acclimate to the food energetics in the environment? in the jc story jc tells the disciples when you go into a persons home, eat what they eat, so as not to offend a gracious host I presume. and jc also said, it is not what goes into a mans mouth but what comes out of his mouth that matters, ie., words can heal or kill.
so far all I hear wiley doing is trying to teach food energetics and seeing the energies in food and move a person into understanding breatharianism, that is what comes out of wileys mouth and it is interesting. I only hear uninteresting, unkind snide put downs from critics of wiley brooks. I prefer to listen to wiley, he is more unique, interesting and relevant and he offers so much more interesting information then put down artists do.
Do critics contribute to anything? I remember the word critic defined as churlish yelping dogs on the outskirts of a city. critisize also means to tear, rip and shred apart another. I was told an interesting comment once, 'Speak so that I may know you', it means if you listen to a person speak they will tell you who they are.
Wiley reminds me of the macrobiotic founder and teacher george oshawa who said the goal of macrobiotic study was to 'eat and drink anything with great good pleasure'. once you are clean and clear this message of george oshawa makes good sense.
Wiley points out the amino acids in the 20 liter diet coke are the same amino acids as in the body, he also notes the amino acids in the double quarter pounder w/ cheese are the same amino acids as humans are made of. That is a brilliant insight on wileys part. I remember a chinese medical student working on alsheimers cures, he was a diet coke fanatic, he drank it all the time, he told me the same thing about amino acids in diet coke, same as wiley speaks of. wiley says he sees the good energies in the mcD double quarter pounder w/ cheese and a diet coke, the 20 liter size. LOL. I have never in my life heard anyone ever reccommend diet coke 20 liter and a mcD double quarter pounder w/cheese as a sole 7 day diet breatharian start, to feel fantastic. Wiley takes the cake there. Rather then criticize wiley, others can try his 7 day diet challenge and see if they feel fantastic at the end of 7 days. The proof is in the 7 day wiley brooks diet followed exactly as he instructs as given in the radio interview he did, link to interview is posted at top of this thread.
Wiley has a great laugh and is a pioneer in food energetics and breatharianism.
If you live on air and sunshine you become too etheral, so to be grounded via the happy meals of the given culture is a spectacular view that only wileys insight could come up with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)