CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Relationships

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Ibinns Views: 1,004
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,078,590

Re: Relationships

Sorry to go off topic here but I just couldn't resist chiming in on Daniel's post of him trying to get big. I used to be a gym trainer and a bodybuilder. The best advice I can give you Daniel is not "eating a cow" in one shot. On the contrary, that will overload your digestive system. The trick is to eat moderately many times a day. Bodybuilders eat at least 5 whole meals a day, with plenty of greens, lean meats (poultry/fish) and light seasoning. You should bake or broil your meats mostly. Also, get a good protein shake to supplement your diet. You also need to up your caloric intake. Taking in more than the recommended 2500 calories per day will ensure that you put on some weight. You can use the 1 gram per pound of body-weight for protein intake. So for example, if you weigh 150 lbs, then you should take in 150 grams of protein per day. Hence why bodybuilders eat so much throughout the day. Your protein should come from your food mostly and only supplemented with a protein shake.

Your body is classified as being an ectomorph. So, you have lean long muscles and unfortunately, you'd have to lift moderate to heavy weights for at least 5 sets & 8 - 10 reps. Also, do compound exercises mostly, like barbell curls, military press, squats, bench press, etc. These are exercises that target more than one muscle group so you have lots of helping muscles to help you complete the movements as opposed to isolation exercises.

Trust me man, even though I'm no longer in the field I've helped a lot of guys with your shape get stupid big. You just have to be dedicated & consistent, which there is no doubt in my mind that you can be given how you pretty much beat your EC.

I have a tri-rule for training. It's: rest, diet, & training. If you are lacking in any one of those then, you're pretty much wasting your time. So, you need your 7 - 8 hours of rest each night, eat your wholesome 5 meals per day with lots of greens, and have proper technique when you lift.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.156 sec, (1)