CureZone   Log On   Join
hmmm. What might get the billionaires applying for the workshops...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 10,663
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,950

hmmm. What might get the billionaires applying for the workshops...

this is an excerpt from the information on Wiley Brooks' site-- the only information available to billionaires wanting to know more about what these workshops are about.

read the full text here:
http://www.breatharian.com/ascension-BLUE.htm

Simple ascension is an assumption of the physical body into the lightbody; empowered ascension is an assumption of the lightbody into the physical body. It is a full manifestation of God-light in humanity through which humanity-even if only in the presence of one person, one example, one "first" achiever to blaze the trail-"graduates" into God-hood. Those who achieve empowered ascension here on Earth will be the first fully mature prototypes of a new breed of physical, sentient, spiritual, empowered humans, whose impact on the Earth sector and the entire cosmos will be enormous.

Billionaires it would seem would be those that love a good challenge... love to continue to explore and prolong life, and this promises more enjoyment of the form!
Glory! The final frontier...

I have to say, the information presented at least lacks all the common grammatical errors (and general sloppiness) I see on almost every site I visit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)