CureZone   Log On   Join
mast cell tumors and graviola and essiac

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
boatman Views: 3,141
Published: 8 years ago

mast cell tumors and graviola and essiac

tony and lou,

hope ya'll are doing very well!

my Boxer, Sandy has a history of mast cell growths.........grade 2 [which in a boxer is not tooo bad like grade 3] but i know as she gets older this probly will accelerate.

she's 5yrs old....i have had her almost 2 years now[a rescue, of course]...it appears one was removed before i got her by a scar she has.....and the rescue people removed another one.

then a year after i got her one appeared and i got it as soon as i saw it.....with black salve...worked great...........in six months another one appeared and i got that one with black salve ASAP.

i have had her on tumeric for a year.....and am thinking about graviola and essiac maybe a reduced level just to be proactive.

i know graviola works on an energy level/mitacondrial mechainism.

is this a good idea or am i overtreating?

i am afraid as she gets older things will go downhill as this happens with mast cell issues.

she gets raw meat and bones and broccoli n other veggies that have been thru a food processer and NO storebought dog food..

also what do u think of bloodroot taken internally.....as to her situation and cancer treament in other situations in humans?

thanks, scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)