CureZone   Log On   Join
What a pain in the upper lip when it's raw

alesiom11 Views: 421
Published: 8 years ago

What a pain in the upper lip when it's raw

Hi all,

I've tried aquaphor from EUCERIN the past week. It has quite the same effect as vaseline / petroleum jelly but aquaphor seems a little bit less agressive than vaseline: the skin underneath will be less raw when applying constantly AQUAPHOR.

I don't know if it is the same for you, but (in my case the e.c. started after I had accidentally bitten ma upper lip 16 years ago) - so the upper lip is the most damaged area - It's still a BIG Pain on the upper lip / damaged area (where especially a biopsy had been done). I don't know if it is the same for you, but I 've got big trouble falling asleep, and I think that it is (at least partially) because of inflammation / burning feeling in the upper lip.

No solution: either the ec cycle goes on, and you will have big pain during 2 days when the dead skin comes off. Or, you "fight" against the ec cycle by constantly applying Aquaphor and the pain will also be there (and most frequently because the lips are raw most of the time).

Anyway, I've already tried the "leave it alone" (dried or moisturized) method a lot of times, it did'nt improve the condition. I believe that there are maybe more progress when constantly applying AQUAPHOR.

Thanks to people who advise using AQUAPHOR. It behaves better than Vaseline.

Good luck to all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.968 sec, (1)