CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insanity of Child Ritual

Views: 2,143
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,084,000

Re: Insanity of Child Ritual

UNHOLY Sh!T!!! He sucks the blood with his mouth?! Guess we are to assume he has cold sores! EW!

Now seriously, the rabbi pedophile secret society thing is something they have yet to get some good proper press and exposure on (hmmmmm....wonder why? Is it because they have their own laws and believe things should be handled within their own church, not in our Goyim court systems!?), well and because we all know who runs the media!

That's so sick and everything seems is possible in the name of religion or chosen gods or gods representatives! I agree it is a sickness, but historically, it's like the methamphetamine of sexua| deviance - almost a 100% (if not 100% it's because they just didnt get caught again) rate of reoccurrence, AND NO CURE! I honestly have a cure in mind and it has nothing to do with castration - more like bringing back the lobotomy and having them all live in special communities outside cities, where they are bussed in daily to sweep the streets clean and paint over graffiti, etc......like de-brained ex-pedo robots. Castration isnt a solution because even if testicles are removed, the penis still works!

Pretty radical view, I know, but the sociological burden resulting from an incident of child molestation/rape costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars per case MINIMUM in wellfare and you name it! I'm sure theres a site with an exact number of what they "suppose" it costs us. Nevertheless - it's a sickness, but one THAT CAN NOT BE CURED without removing a part of the brain.

Pedophilia causes the most extreme cycles of abuse and anger and destruction and drug abuse....blah blah the list goes on into infinity. It's the most horrible crime placed upon any society, and no one seems to care. Even though we arent talking about (well, except for the bris!) mutilation - such as in Africa, molestation itself is a form of sexua| genocide. There is less than 1% of the victims who can, under the rarest of circumstances, go on to live a normal life. If that's not genocide, I dont know what is.

thannks for the articles. Terrifying!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.186 sec, (1)