CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insanity of Child Ritual

Original Hulda Clark
Free Shipping on orders over $49

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 2,144
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,084,061

Re: Insanity of Child Ritual

Actually, it's really sick, but I read a long time ago that sex/child trafficking has long surpassed guns and drugs as far as the most lucrative business in the black market.

About the "dead babies" - that makes me think of "be further's" posts on the Blue Blood's and the Royals (Old Dobby Ears as he calls him, lol) vampirism.

Many many stories of those rich and powerful snatching up babies to feed on their blood and experiment on them! Maybe the kid was from a homeless or crackhead mother and they just took it! Crazy stuff happens when there's religious people involved - hospitals, etc. tend to overlook things and let them be "charitable", like maybe by saying, oh we will give the poor thing a proper burial and send him off the way god intended.

Also, that's really messed up that it was a bishop in south africa, especially with all of the REAL sexua| GENOCIDE going on in the continent! SHAMELESS!

Sometimes - no, wait, A LOT OF TIMES, I sit here and think we MUST BE LIVING IN "HELL" and wherever we go from here - IF we even get out, that's heaven or another dimension. I feel like if we make a mistake here, we just die a terrible death or whatever, and are sent right back into a baby body in seconds - well, the more evil you are the quicker you have to come back down here! I know it sounds crazy but I'm sure you've heard of the sayings "they always take the good ones" when some poor soul dies or some sweet child gets cancer and dies a horrible death, etc. Maybe we have to suffer and then we get to go to a better place? I question it all the time because my best friend growing up was one of the good ones and her death was so insane it was unexplainable. Kind of like Hastings car accident but without the bomb - merely a scratch on the bumper and a severed brain stem - no accident at all. She was one of the good ones. I believe if theres a heaven shes sitting there crying for us right now.

I dont know the real answer but this place seems like more of the "biblical" version of hell every day, as do the people running the whole show.

Peace :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.516 sec, (1)