CureZone   Log On   Join
Zetas drug kingpin Miguel Angel Trevino Morales captured by Mexican Marines - DOES THIS SEEM PLAUSIBLE? For some reason I dont buy it.......

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 447
Published: 8 years ago

Zetas drug kingpin Miguel Angel Trevino Morales captured by Mexican Marines - DOES THIS SEEM PLAUSIBLE? For some reason I dont buy it.......

FOR SOME REASON I JUST DONT BUY THIS STORY. I have seen a lot of crazy stuff lately - videos with them hacking women to pieces (I do research on this HISTORICALLY BRUTAL GANG - ZETAS, because I have family in mexico) and I'm telling you, drugs and guns and trafficking of 8 year olds is happening right there on camera in front of everyone and it's hard to believe this thug is the one behind it all. He's a patsy. What do you guys think? On a site called "documenting reality.com they post their videos. I like horror movies but this is real, and I couldn't watch it - I vomited and then could not watch any more of the video. It's nearly impossible to believe the richest man in the world lives there and is DOING NOTHING ABOUT THIS!

Zetas drug kingpin Miguel Angel Trevino Morales captured by Mexican Marines
Miguel Angel Trevino Morales, head of the brutal Zetas drug cartel, was captured by Mexican Marines in the north of the country Monday. He was taken into custody along with his bodyguard and an accountant.

BY NEWS WIRE SERVICES / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

TUESDAY, JULY 16, 2013, 4:43 AM
Print

MEXICO'S INTERIOR MINISTRY/AP

Zetas drug cartel leader Miguel Angel Trevino Morales after his capture.
MEXICO CITY — Miguel Angel Trevino Morales, head of the brutal Zetas drug cartel, was captured in northern Mexico on Monday, authorities said.

Trevino Morales, known as “Z-40,” was nabbed near the border city of Nuevo Laredo, in the biggest victory in President Enrique Pena Nieto’s efforts against cartels.

RELATED: SEVEN HEADS FOUND NEAR GUADALAJARA

Morales, 40, was pinched before dawn Monday by Mexican Marines who used a helicoper to intercept a pickup truck on a dirt road in the countryside outside of Nuevo Laredo, which has long served as the Zetas’ base of operations. Morales was taken into custody along with a bodyguard and an accountant, government spokesman Eduardo Sanchez told reporters. They were carrying $2 million.

Morales took control of the Zetas following the death of group founder Heriberto Lazcano in October 2012.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/drug-kingpin-morales-captured-mexico-ar...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (2)